Marie Reamer - Fine Art Photography
Welcome to my website. Content is being added all the time - so please come back often. The "Paris Revisited" gallery was just added!
An online process for purchasing my art is not yet available. Please contact me via email if you are interested in purchasing an image.
Marie's art can be found on display at the following locations:
- ArtSplash Gallery, 111 W. Main St., Suite 140, Carmel, IN 46032
- L'Evento, 20 N. Rangeline Rd., Carmel, IN 46032 (Fine Art Photography Cards & Coasters)
Recent Exhibitions and Awards
- Marie was invited to display her work at the Athens Of Indiana Arts Studios & Gallery Invitational Art Exhibit in October 2012.
- Marie was the Grand Prize winner in the InianapolisMonthly.com Carmel Photo Contest for September 2012. Click here to view her photo, "Coxhall Gardens" and her other entries.
- Marie received a Special Recognition Award in the September 2012 Light, Space & Time Gallery for her Botanical digital image "Sunburst". Click here to see all winners and Marie's entry
- "Early Morning Louvre" was accepted in to the 8th Annual IDADA Membership Exhibition. The exhibition at Harrison Center for the Arts, 1505 N. Delaware St., Indianapolis, IN, runs from September 7 - 28, 2012, with an opening reception September 7, 6 - 9 PM.
- Marie had 2 photos accepted into the "Elements of Art: Texture" exhibition in the online gallery "Still Point Art Gallery" (August 1 to November 6, 2012). Click here to see the photos that were accepted (page 11 of the exhibit).
- Marie was accepted into the art show "Illuminate" at St. Mark's UMC in Carmel, IN, June 8, 2012.
- Marie received a Special Recognition Award in the May 2012 Light, Space & Time Gallery, Nature Competition for "Water Lillies Hidden Frogs". Click here to see all winners and Marie's entry.
- Marie received a Special Recognition Award in the April 2012 Light, Space & Time Gallery, Cityscape Competition for "Early Morning Lourve". Click here to see all winners and Marie's entry.
- Marie had 2 photos accepted into the Nature's Inspirations Art Exhibition at the Cool Creek Park and Nature Center, 2000 E. 151st St. Westfield, IN 46074. The show was open through March 11, 2012.
- Marie received a "Special Recognition Award" for her "Early Morning Louvre" photograph in the "All Women Art Exhibition" for February 2012 in the online gallery Light Space & Time. Click here to see all winners and Marie's entry.
- Marie had a photograph accepted in IDADA's 7th Annual Membership Exhibition at WUG LAKU’S STUDIO & GARAGE. This annual juried show always includes some of Indianapolis’ most accomplished artists as well as some interesting emerging artists, all of whom are members of the Indianapolis Downtown Artists and Dealers Association (IDADA). The 2011 exhibition was juried by Barry Blinderman, Director of the University Galleries and part-time professor in Art History at Illinois State University.
The exhibition was open August 31-September 30, 2011 at WUG LAKU'S STUDIO & GARAGE, Circle City Industrial Complex,1125 Brookside Avenue #C7, Indianapolis, IN 46202
- Marie's art work accepted into Gallery 924's July 2011 exhibition
Click here for more information
- Marie received a "Special Recognition Award" for her "IndyCityscape 2" photograph in the online gallery "Light Space & Time" Cityscape Competition for May 2011. There were over 400 entries from 13 countries entered in the competition.
Media included: watercolors, oils, acrylics, collage, digital art, photography, mixed media, and pencils. To see all winners and Marie's entry go to lightspacetime.com/cityscapes-art-exhibition-may-2011. View Marie's Cityscapes HDR gallery on this site to see her entry and others from this series.
Click here to read about Marie's contribution to the 2012 Carmel Green Initiative Earth Hour-Earth Day Art Contest.